Clarifai is a leading, full-lifecycle deep learning AI platform for computer vision, natural language processing, and audio recognition. We help organizations transform unstructured images, video, text, and audio data into structured data at a significantly faster and more accurate rate than humans would be able to do on their own. Founded in 2013 by Matt Zeiler, Ph.D. Clarifai has been a market leader in AI since winning the top five places in image classification at the 2013 ImageNet Challenge. Clarifai continues to grow with employees remotely based throughout the United States, Canada, Estonia, Argentina & India.
We have raised $100M in funding to date, with $60M coming from our most recent Series C, and are backed by industry leaders like Menlo Ventures, Union Square Ventures, Lux Capital, New Enterprise Associates, LDV Capital, Corazon Capital, Google Ventures, NVIDIA, Qualcomm and Osage.
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing, hiring, and retaining a diverse workforce.Job Duty
• Develop and maintain API image and video recognition services in REST architectural style.
• Achieve high service availability and reliability by working on logging, billing, scaling and rate limiting infrastructure to maintain data and analytical tools.
• Evaluate and maintain enterprise API services through benchmarking and load testing tools.
• Collaborate with colleagues to build new product features and continue to improve existing features, reliability, flexibility and scalability.
• Utilize modern database theory and practice to design, deploy, and manage web-scale distributed storage systems.
• Manage, lead, and mentor team members.Requirements
• Must possess a Master's degree in Computer Science or related.
• Requires at least two years of experience as Software Engineer or related.
• Must possess demonstrated experience with: mySQL, NoSQL, developing API services, Microservices, and programming language such as Python, Golang, C++, or Java. Must possess familiarity with Kubernetes and Docker.
Job based in Livingston, NJ (remote work is permitted from anywhere in the U.S).
Yearly Salary $172,307 to $206,064/year.
Please apply through the Apply Now button on this careers webpage or email your application to [email protected] , indicating requisition number #399.